For scientific resources on carnivory, see Just Meat.
To read other stories from people around the world in relation to a carnivorous lifestyle, see Meat Heals.
- The Real Meal Revolution: The Radical, Sustainable Approach to Healthy Eating by Tim Noakes, Jonno Proudfoot, Sally-Ann Creed
- The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet by Nina Teicholz
- Dr. Newbold’s Type A/Type B Weight Loss Book by H. L. Newbold, M.D.
- The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living: An Expert Guide to Making the Life-Saving Benefits of Carbohydrate Restriction Sustainable and Enjoyable by Jeff Volek, Ph.D., R.D. & Stephen D. Phinney, M.D., Ph.D.
- The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance by Jeff Volek, Ph.D., R.D. & Stephen D. Phinney, M.D., Ph.D.